We are looking for multiple Finance & Admin Associates to join our team in Jakarta.
Be a part of our creative machine helping us to elevate our client's experiences one interaction at a time. At Bess Insurance, we design extraordinary customer experiences that drive meaningful and lasting results.
You will work actively on providing clients statement of account to both the account manager and the clients.
- You look at the world around you, and see opportunities to improve the design and experience of everything.
- You are passionate about creating great experiences for other people.
- You commonly get infected with great ideas and have the ability to see them through.
- You’re organized, forward-thinking, and “love it when a plan comes together”.
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills – with the ability to communicate with clients, peer and teammates in an honest, professional, pleasant and effective manner.
- You are a master at prioritizing, multi-tasking and problem solving and manage to remain levelheaded and constructive in all situations.
- You are a natural leader with experience driving results within a team.
What you will do
- Serve with cross disciplinary teams to drive successful outcomes.
- Manage timelines.
- Make sure that the tasks are on schedule/delivered on time.
- Serve as the primary point throughout the issuance of clients billing and statement of account.
- Serve and act in other function of Finance & Admin Associates role.
- Actively collaborate with teams to understand objectives and employ solutions to drive results.
- Identify the possible improvement area in your working environment and share the ideas to your supervisor or management
- Minimum Diploma in Finance / Accounting
- Practical knowledge of MYOB or other accounting software is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Ms Office applications, particularly in Ms Excel, is required
- Proficient in English for the work place
- Strong ability to work within tight timelines and multi task
- Attention to detail is important
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Enjoy working in a team
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in the similar position is an advantage
You’ll need to provide us a few things:
- A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. We can smell standard letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this!
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have.